What is Knowledge : Ch-4. Part-16.



Chapter 4 : Yoga – An Integration of Consciousness.

Part-16.

How can you have any difficulty with yourself? "I am 'I'.

So, I am very happy.

If it is a question of handling my own self, there is no problem before me.

I can handle myself." But that is also the problem, because nobody can be more difficult than you yourself.

Here is the majesty and the beauty of yoga, and also the terror behind it.


Thus, you will find that there is a great difference between ordinary learning and the acquaintance with the practical science of yoga.

The practice of yoga is not an ordinary learning, like a science; it is not a reading of a book, or gathering some information or obtaining a certificate; it is nothing of the kind.

It is living in a particular manner, and living in consonance with the conditions prevailing in that logical superior state which is what you are seeking.

The characteristics of your higher being are to determine the way of your present state of

Swami Krishnananda
To be continued  .....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEDANTA FOR BEGINNERS -1 : 24. : 7,8 & 9 - SWAMI SIVANANDA

VEDANTA FOR BEGINNERS -1.7 . SWAMI SIVANANDA

On Reason and Higher Life - 3 : Swami Krishnananda.