SWAMI DAYANANDA SARASWATI : (Interview with non duality magazine) -4.








 NDM: How about a means – the means is different from the path?

   

    Swamiji: Yeah, that’s why I’m saying if there is no path, then the only problem is not knowing. So I am the seeker, I am the sought. What denies me what I seek is myself in terms of my ignorance, and therefore I have to shed my ignorance. And no ignorance goes away without knowledge, because the opposite is only knowledge.

   

    So you are not denied of the self. You are denied of the knowledge of the self. And knowledge is opposed to ignorance. Self is not opposed to ignorance. Self is not opposed to ignorance or knowledge. Self will sustain both. (Laughs)

     Swami Dayananda Saraswati

 

Arsha vidya gurukulum temple hall

To be continued  ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEDANTA FOR BEGINNERS -1 : 24. : 7,8 & 9 - SWAMI SIVANANDA

VEDANTA FOR BEGINNERS -1.7 . SWAMI SIVANANDA

On Reason and Higher Life - 3 : Swami Krishnananda.